Want the feel of the beach…without the crowd or sun? Sink into the Aruba, our new oversized living room set. You’ll love sinking into its extra-deep high density cushioning and its cuddly, chenille, microfiber fabric upholstery. The Aruba oversized living room set will make you feel like you’re chilling on the ocean with a floaty and your beverage of choice, all from the comfort of your living room. Want to learn more? Check out our blog here!
Aruba Oversized Living Room Set Details:
- Size – Oversized sofa, loveseat, and chair
- Color – Grey and Mouse
- Upholstery – Chenille Microfiber
Aruba Oversized Living Room Set Features:
- Kiln-dried hardwood base
- Removable cushion covers
- High-density foam cushioning
Aruba Oversized Living Room Set Dimensions:
- Oversized Sofa – W206″ | D44″ | H34″
- Oversized Loveseat – W100″ | D44″ | H34″
- Oversized Chai – W46″ | D44″ | H34″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- A flat rate of $60 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call (509) 900-7957 for a quote)
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call (509) 900-7957 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.