Feel on top of the world on this leather sectional sofa. Made with top-grain leather, kiln-fired wood, and high-density foam cushions, this sectional is built to be as sturdy as it is chic. The Atlas leather sectional sofa comes in Cream, Navy, and Grey. All colors have left and right facing options.
Looking for a sectional sofa without leather? Check out the Wright!
Leather Sectional Sofa Details:
- Upholstery – Top-grain leather (Navy, Cream, and Grey)
- Base – Kiln-dried hardwood
- High-density foam cushions
Leather Sectional Sofa Features:
- Beautiful leather upholstery
- Angled legs that blend into any room
- Wide Chaise for Seating
- W112″ | D66″ | H35″ | C112″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $75 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Flat rate of $45 for set up fee
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call 855-998-7667 for a quote)
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call 855-998-7667 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.