The Bellevue is our entry-level L-shaped sectional sofa. With a sleek, modern design, this sectional is designed with young professionals in mind. Whether you’re actually living in the city or just want a more contemporary feel to your home, this reversible L-shaped sectional allows you to change up your configuration on the fly. With reversible chaise and two color options, there’s the right combination for you and your family. With cupholders and a storage ottoman, it’s great for hosting parties (or watching the grandkids). If you’re looking for something more compact, check out the Maxwell!
L-Shaped Sectional Sofa Details:
- Upholstery – Grey or Black Polyester
- Base -Sturdy plywood
L-Shaped Sectional Sofa Features:
- Reversible sofa and chaises
- Fold-down cupholders
- Storage ottoman
- Sofa: W74″ | D34.5″ | H34.5″
- Chaise: W80″ | D34.5″ | H34.5″
- Ottoman: W36″ | D25″ | H19″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $75 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Flat rate of $45 for set up fee
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call 855-998-7667 for a quote)
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call 855-998-7667 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.