Built for sleek, urban lounging, the Cracken is our premiere European reclining sectional sofa. A European sofa varies from an American sofa in that it’s designed for multiple uses. Sure, you can take a nap on any old couch, but a European style sofa is designed for guests to have a good night’s rest. In addition, the adjustable back allows for everyone in the family to find their ideal lounging position. Our European reclining sectional sofa comes in two colors: Dark Grey and Slate. The chaise is available on the left and right. Ottomans sold separately. With the ottoman, the Cracken converts into a roughly full-sized bed. Check out how much you’ll save compared to this Wayfair model! Be sure to check out our other sectionals as well!
European Reclining Sectional Sofa Details:
- Upholstery – Grey Velvet or Knit Polyester
- Cushions – High-density Foam
- Base – Hardwoord
European Reclining Sectional Sofa Features:
- Sliding reclining back
- Ottoman creates a full-sized sleeping area
- Sofa: W130″ | D71″ | H33″
- Ottoman: W93″ | D22.5″ | H18″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $60 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call (509) 900-7957 for a quote)
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call (509) 900-7957 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.