The Dakota powered living room set is designed with lounging in mind. With cupholders, charging ports, and Okin motors, the Dakota is perfect for Netflix or gaming for the whole family. Bring the whole family together with this powered living room set that’s built to last and easy to clean. Check out our powered sectionals too!
Powered Living Room Set Details:
- Upholstery – Granite Colored Micro-suede
- Motors – Okin
- Frame – Solid hardwood
Powered Living Room Set Features:
- Fold-down tabletop cupholders on sofa
- Exposed cupholders on loveseat
- Storage compartment w/ USB charging ports and full-size plugs on loveseat
- Rocking and reclining loveseat
- Zero-clearance reclining
Powered Living Room Set Dimensions:
- Sofa: W83″ | D30″ | H39″
- Loveseat: W72″ | D30″ | H39″
- Chair: W34″ | D30″ | H39″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $75 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Flat rate of $45 for set up fee
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call 855-998-7667 for a quote)
- In most instances, the Dakota powered living room set is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call 855-998-7667 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.