The Montana leather reclining set is perfect for hard-working, blue color family members. With soft, top-grain leather, zero clearance reclining, extra seat support, and a sturdy frame, this couch will work as hard as you do. The Montana leather reclining set is available in Grey and Brown. Powered and manual versions available. Looking for a leather sectional? Check out the Angie!
Leather Reclining Set Details:
- Upholstery – Top-grain Leather (brown or grey)
- Frame – Hardwood
- Cushions – High-density foam
- Motors – Onkin
Leather Reclining Set Features:
- Zero-clearance reclining
Leather Reclining Dimensions:
- Sofa: Coming Soon!
- Loveseat: Coming Soon!
- Chair: Coming Soon!
Leather Reclining Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $60 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call (509) 900-7957 for a quote)
Leather Reclining Set Shipping Options:
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call (509) 900-7957 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.