The Wright Sectional is a unique, modern sectional sofa. Named after one of our favorite designers, Frank Lloyd Wright, this piece features a stylish, modern design. The Wright modern sectional sofa comes in three colors, all of which have left or right facing configurations, which means it’s an incredibly versatile entry-level sectional sofa. If you’re looking for a higher-end model, check out the Bailee Sectional or the Atlas Leather Sectional.
Modern Sectional Sofa Details:
- Upholstery – polyester/cotton blend
- Base – kiln-dried hardwood
- Cushions – high-density foam cushions
Modern Sectional Sofa Features:
- Left and right-facing chaise options
- Mustard yellow, teal, dark blue, light grey, and dark grey upholstery
- 2 seat section: W65″ | D36″ | H34″
- Chaise: W35″ | D64″ | H34″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $60 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call (509) 900-7957 for a quote)
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call (509) 900-7957 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.