The TiffNav modern caramel leather collection is designed chic, young professionals. Whether your living space calls for a single sectional or 3-2-1 set, the TiffNav has something amazing to offer. The upholstery is a durable, semi-aniline treated leather with a soft feel and lived-in look. The tufted backrests give it a very sophisticated look, but the bench seat is solid to avoid trapping crumbs. If you’re a fan of robot vacuums — because who isn’t? — this collection was designed with high legs so you can live your best life. If you love the color, but are looking for something a little lower to the ground, be sure to check out the Yoko!
Modern Caramel Leather Collection Details:
- Caramel-brown semi-aniline treated leather
- Down wrapped foam core
- Hardwood base with tall, peg legs that a Robot vacuum can fit under
Modern Caramel Leather Collection Features:
- Left of right-facing chaise on the sectional
- Tufted backrest
- Dark hardwood legs
- Sofa: 88” wide, 35” deep, 24” seat
- Love: 72” wide, 35” deep, 24” seat
- Chair: 40” wide, 35” deep, 24” seat
- Ottoman: 30”x24”
Modern Caramel Leather Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $75 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Flat rate of $45 for set up fee
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call 855-998-7667 for a quote)
Modern Caramel Leather Shipping Options:
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call 855-998-7667 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.