The Yoko is our pet-friendly sectional sofa. Named after Nathan and Bailee’s rescue pup, the Yoko is designed with your pets in mind. With low-profile seating, even your smaller pets can join you as you relax on high-density foam cushions. It’s beautiful, micro-sued finish gives the look of leather while leaving the cows alone — and your furry friend’s hair won’t stick to it. If you to learn more about the Yoko pet-friendly sectional sofa, you can read our blog on it here! Also, if you’re in the Spokane area, consider adopting your pet from Higher Ground Animal Sanctuary!
Pet-Friendly Sectional Sofa Details:
- Upholstery – Brown Suede
- Base – Kiln-dried hardwood
- Cushions – High-density foam
Pet-Friendly Sectional Sofa Features:
- Saddle Stitched Upholstery
- Non-Stick Suede Upholstery
- Corner: W40″ | D41″ | H29″
- Armless: W32″ | D41″ | H29″
- Ottoman: W43″ | D32″ | H17″
Pick Up & Delivery Options:
In-Store Pick Up
- Schedule a pick up at one of our locations
Drop-off and Installation:
- Delivery and installation options are available
- Flat rate of $60 within a radius of 15 miles of our store
- Extended delivery range up to 200 miles (call (509) 900-7957 for a quote)
- In most instances, this item is not available for shipping
- If you live outside of our delivery range, call (509) 900-7957 for a quote
Return Policy: Products are sold as-is. Furniture may be returned only within 2 weeks of the date of purchase. Items must be in the same condition as the time of purchase in order to be eligible for return. All furniture returns will be processed with a 25% restocking fee.
Comfort Assurance Policy: We are committed to customer satisfaction. If the Buyer is unhappy with their mattress within the first two weeks of delivery, they may return it as long as it is in original condition, and exchange it for something of equal or lesser value. However, since we cannot return mattresses to the manufacturer and we cannot sell mattresses that have been slept on, we must charge a $100 convenience fee.
Delivery: The Buyer is responsible for all measurements to ensure merchandise will fit into its intended space and through any access points of the Buyer’s home. The Buyer assumes all risk if merchandise is not suitable for its intended location.